Ramai yang tanya iols macam mana nak buat pavlova, susah ke senang ke dan macam-macam lagi lah. So iols dah pun share kan resepi pavlova untuk rujukan semua. Untuk menyakin kan lagi uols yang baru nak test buat pavlova here the tips that may help you...
A basic meringue contains 55g (1/4 cup)
caster sugar for every 1 egg white. (The addition of cream of tartar and
vinegar helps create a soft marshmallow centre and a crisp crust.)
Begin by whisking the egg whites in a clean, dry bowl - any grease or
moisture will stop your eggs from aerating. Gradually add the sugar, 1
tablespoonful at a time, occasionally scraping down the side of the
bowl. Once all the sugar is added, whisk for a further 2-3 minutes or
until the mixture is thick and glossy. Undissolved sugar causes
"weeping" (when moisture forms on the meringue) so if the mixture is
grainy, continue whisking.
Line a baking tray
with non-stick baking paper. Draw a disc on the paper and spoon the
mixture onto the disc. Use a palette knife to draw the meringue mixture
upwards around the edge to create furrows. This will help support the
sides of your pavlova, and prevent it from cracking too much and
After baking the meringue according
to your recipe, turn the oven off. Leave the meringue in the oven, with
door ajar, for up to 6 hours to cool completely. If you remove the
meringue when it's still warm it will cool too quickly, and may crack
Australian Good Taste - December 2007 ,
Good Luck & Selamat Mencuba uols...
20 January 2013
- 3 egg whites
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 tsp cream of tar tar
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tbsp icing sugar (i like my cream a bit sweet if you don't just omit the sugar)
- Strawberries or any fruit you like (preferably with some sour taste)
- Raspberry filling
- Preheat oven to 100°C. Line baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Draw a 10 cm disc on the paper.
- Use an electric beater to beat the egg whites, cream of tar tar and salt in a clean, dry bowl until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition until meringue is thick and glossy and sugar is dissolved. Rub a little meringue between your fingers, if it’s still gritty, continue to whisk until sugar dissolves. Sieve in the cornflour and lemon zest and fold until just combined.
- Scoop the meringue mixture into a piping bag with round tip and pipe evenly among the prepared discs or spoon the meringue mixture evenly among the prepared discs and smooth the surfaces. Bake, swapping the trays halfway through cooking, for 50 minutes or until the meringues are crisp and is dry to touch. Turn oven off. Leave meringues in oven, with the door ajar, to cool completely.
- Use an electric mixer to whisk the cream in a medium bowl until soft peaks form and add in the icing sugar. Spoon onto the top of the pavlova. Decorate the top of the pavlova with rasberry filling and strawberries . Serve immediately.
12 January 2013
This recipe is from one of my favorite blog. However if u guys need more specific technique in making this cake please refer to this. Thanks Wendy for sharing this delicious yummiest recipe
1 pack 250gm Marie biscuits
1 pack 200gm Milo
1 can 397gm Sweetended Condensed Milk
4 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
- Prepare one 7 inch square pan. Fully lined with non stick baking paper. Make sure the paper is much higher than the pan.
- Lightly beat eggs. Put in Milo, and condensed milk and whisk until well combined.
- Pour egg mixture into a non stick pot/pan , put in butter. On medium low heat, cook while stirring all the while until mixture starts to thickens. Reduce to low heat.
- When the egg custard is cooked, it looks grainy and thick. Remove from heat.
- Spread one layer of custard into the pan. Arrange marie biscuits onto custard.
- Repeat step 5 until all biscuits or custard are used up. A thin layer of custard is enough for the interlayers.
- When the layering is all done, fold in the high collars of the paper. Press down and compact the cake with ur hands.
- Chill in fridge overnight before cutting.
- 375g packet mixed dried fruit (iols pakai aje apa dried fruits yg ada dalam peti sejuk iols :))
- 125g slivered almonds
- 200g mixed glace cherries, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup plain flour, sifted
- 150g butter, chopped
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 200g good-quality dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Grease a 3cm-deep, 18cm x 28cm (base) slab pan. Line with baking paper.
- Combine dried fruit, almonds and cherries in a large bowl. Stir in the flour.
- Combine butter and honey in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until butter melts. Allow to cool slightly. Add honey mixture and egg to fruit mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan and smooth surface. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside in pan to cool completely.
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50%) for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute with a metal spoon, until almost melted. Stir until smooth. Spread chocolate over cooled slice. Set aside for 2 hours or until set. Cut into pieces. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or until firm. Serve.
Resepi ni iols selongkar kt dapur Che Mat Gebu yang fofular tu. CMG wat kek tp iols derhakakan sikit la jadikkan muffin and tambah sedikit chocolate chips. Jangan marah no tuan tanah sebab tuan tanah pon selalu gak derhakakan resepi..ekekeke
This one is perfect for me...lembut, gebu, moist and not too sweet. Nak buat pun senang tak perlu berpeluh ketiak gitu. Memang sedap untuk breakfast atau juadah minum petang
200 gram tepung gandum*
1 camca teh soda bicarbonate*
1 camca teh baking powder*(*satukan dan ayak)
150 gram pisang
170 gram gula kastor
3 biji telur gred A
120 gram minyak sayur
1 camca besar ovallate
1 sudu kecil esen vanilla
1/2 cawan coklat cip
- Panaskan oven pada suhu 170C, sediakan loyang muffin bersama acuan kertas. Ketepikan.
- Lecek pisang, gula, garam dan ovallate hingga semua bergaul dan sebati. Masukkan telur, kacau hingga rata. Tambah tepung yang telah diayak, minyak sayur dan esen vanilla. Gaul hingga sebati. dan masukkan coklat cip.
- Sendukkan ke dalam acuan kertas tadi ( iols guna ice cream scoop) dan bakar selama 20-25 minit atau hingga masak bergantung pada oven masing2. Keluarkan muffin dari oven dan biarkan selama 5 minit sebelum dikeluarkan dari loyang muffin, biar sejuk atas jaringan dan boleh hidangkan..
Hi... uols penah ke makan Hummingbird Cake ni? Kalau tak pernah apa kata uols try resepi ni sebab nak buat dia senang je..main campak-campak je gitu but its not to my liking because i think its kind of dense. Maybe memang macam gitu kot tekstur dia sebab iols pun tak penah rasa kek ni kt mana-mana sebelum ni.
Iols berani cuba resepi ni pun sebab mendapat review yang agak bagus. Resepi asal dari Valli Little. Iols buat half of the recipe. Apa-apa pun belum cuba belum tahu so terpulang pada citarasa masing-masing..Jom layannnn...
- 250g self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander (iols tak letak)
- 270g brown sugar
- 440g can crushed pineapple, drained (iols guna fresh pineapple)
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 250ml (1 cup) sunflower oil (iols guna vegetables oil)
Cream cheese icing
- 100g cream cheese
- 50g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) icing sugar mixture
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts, to garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Grease and line the base of a 23cm square cake pan. Sift flour and spices into a large bowl. Add sugar, pineapple, coconut, banana, walnuts, eggs and oil. Stir to combine
- Spread into lined pan and bake for 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Place on a rack and set aside to cool.
- To make icing, place cheese, butter, vanilla and icing sugar in an electric mixer and beat until smooth. Spread on top of cooled cake. Garnish with walnuts, if desired.