This recipe is from one of my favorite blog. However if u guys need more specific technique in making this cake please refer to this. Thanks Wendy for sharing this delicious yummiest recipe
1 pack 250gm Marie biscuits
1 pack 200gm Milo
1 can 397gm Sweetended Condensed Milk
4 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
- Prepare one 7 inch square pan. Fully lined with non stick baking paper. Make sure the paper is much higher than the pan.
- Lightly beat eggs. Put in Milo, and condensed milk and whisk until well combined.
- Pour egg mixture into a non stick pot/pan , put in butter. On medium low heat, cook while stirring all the while until mixture starts to thickens. Reduce to low heat.
- When the egg custard is cooked, it looks grainy and thick. Remove from heat.
- Spread one layer of custard into the pan. Arrange marie biscuits onto custard.
- Repeat step 5 until all biscuits or custard are used up. A thin layer of custard is enough for the interlayers.
- When the layering is all done, fold in the high collars of the paper. Press down and compact the cake with ur hands.
- Chill in fridge overnight before cutting.